Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy
In line with advice from the experts, we are taking proactive and preventative measures to minimise any impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our focus is our clients, staff and community living in general. Therefore we will be taking the following measures:
- PC Paramedics will be minimising face-to-face interaction as much as possible. As such we will be reducing on-site assistance, while providing remote computer support and communicating via email and telephone wherever possible.
- Our technicians are required to wear gloves during onsite appointments and have hand sanitizer to use before and after; and masks available if needed. Please advise our staff when making your booking if you would like your technician to wear a mask.
- We will be taking preventative measures in ensuring our EFTPOS terminal and other commonly used equipment are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- We will be sanitising your devices before and after servicing and we ask you to do the same before dropping off your device or your onsite appointment.
- 5m social distancing will be strictly adhered to during on-site services. We ask that you please help us in maintaining a safe distance during this time.
- During the booking process for onsite appointments, the client will be asked if they or anyone residing in the home have experienced any flu-like symptoms. They will also be asked if they have come into contact with someone whom has tested positive or has symptoms. If this is the case then the appointment will need to be rescheduled to a later date.
The common symptoms of Coronavirus are a fever, dry cough, shortness of breath and a sore throat. Please inform us if you are experiencing any of these symptoms and have an appointment with us.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but the safety of our staff and clients is our utmost priority.
Should you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.